I am overtaken right now. Many days, I am overtaken. I am swept away and removed from all things, leaving only my creator and I. He lures me away with a song so sweet. With warm smiles of peace and joy. He draws me closer to Him; the sweetness of His presence ushering me in. He looks into my eyes and calls me lovely. Right where I am. I unload my heart, my soul. I unclothe all things hidden and present myself naked and real before Him. The King of Kings. He tells me I can come before His throne. HIS THRONE...with BOLDNESS.
I have no words, no matter how hard I try, to describe the incredible romance that has been taking place with my and my 1st love. My Abba, my Father, my King, my Savior. He has so beautifully been romancing me into a deeper place with Him. I no longer have to hide. I no longer have to be afraid to lay down my deepest, darkest, hidden things. I no longer have to hold onto ANYTHING I hold onto, because He has promised me Himself, to be enough. And He has proven faithful. How undeserving am I.
I am in a state of filling after being in the dark valley for so long. It is incredible how much deeper my relationship, longing, thirst, hunger and zeal are for the King of Kings, now that I have laid myself bare before Him. For years I have thought that I have laid every part of me before Him. Now I know what it feels like. While this is a daily process, I find so much joy in running to Him, laying myself before Him and trading any and all that I have....for Him.
I long for nothing. NOTHING..when I am in His presence. He is all satisfying. I finally realize that I can not fit a baby in what I think is a baby shaped hole. I can not fit weight loss into what I think is a weight loss shaped hole...every hole I have ever had, have or ever will have, MUST be filled with CHRIST.
Jesus, you capture me in every way. Every sense is alive to you. Awakened by my love. I am so enthralled by your sweet romance to my soul. You woo me, pursue me, long for me, embrace me, love me and renew me. Your presence is what I crave. Worshiping you fills me and overflows my cup.
Yes, you have given me desires in my heart. And I realize they are from you. So I pray for them to come to pass, according to your promise to me. Until that time, I am completely satisfied being utterly wrapped up in you. You love me like no other. No earthly love can compare to the love that you have shown me and that I have in return to you.
You are King. You are Lord. You call me to worship. You call me to dance, to rejoice, to surrender. And I do. And I pray that this relationship, and these longings, only intensify. Make me overwhelmed with passion for YOU. I can not live one moment without being overtaken by you. Let me be a light to those around me. Please use me to lead others into worship. A lifestyle of longing to live in your presence. You alone satisfy. No matter how much you fill my cup, no matter how far it overflows, you keep filling. You keep me longing. Being satisfied and longing at the same time. Only you can
do that. And I am thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment