Fall

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Too Much

Way too much has been going on to not start up this blog again. I do not know why I don't keep up with this thing. It is therapeutic, keeps everyone updated and is a place to express myself. 

A lot of things are going on in my life right now. God has been doing a lot, and He has also been allowing a lot to happen to me and those I care about. He remains faithful. He remains on the throne. He remains sovereign over all. 

I look forward to writing a lot of things on here. Many people have been encouraging me to keep a blog about out infertility struggles. I want this to be a place where everything can be posted. Things God is showing me, our struggle to start a family, ministry, my passions, etc. 

I hope that you enjoy reading and find some comfort in those things the Holy Spirit has me share. Please take time to follow me and to share if you think this blog could minister to someone you know. 

I love every one of you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment